Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A long read.

My Long View.

Dear Friends,

Below is going to be the only posting for this week because I have to get prepared for the Fraser's Hill International Bird Race this Saturday.
We lost our birds at home (With the exception of the residents) and now we have to go somewhere further to see them. This suxs!

It is a very lengthy article with plenty of photos and the content may hurt some readers.
Please forgive me.

I do not like fakes. People with fake titles, fake intentions, fake lives and fake philosophies as if they all know everything even better than the Gods. These are mine and my views only. Not even from my family. If it also look like I am bashing a 'certain' belief/religion, so be it. I am not going to 'their' heaven or hell anyway. I got my own version of heaven & hell.
Hell is like living near to one of these people.

Just relax and slowly enjoy what I have posted. Read with an open mind. Hope you like it.
For those who disagree, kindly leave politely.
Thank You.

Cheers and Regards
Donald G.H Tan

No comments: